Looking for ways to enjoy wine outdoors? Join Biltmore Winemaker Sharon Fenchak for a virtual tasting event as she shares four Biltmore wines specially chosen to make the most of warm-weather sipping and upcoming holidays such as NC Wine Month and Father's Day.
We encourage you to sip along with us during the LIVE tasting. To add to the experience, we suggest adding these light bite options that pair perfectly with the selected wines!
- Biltmore Estate® Chteau Reserve Blanc de Blancs North Carolina 2019
- Sardines in Sea Salt with Mustard, Tomato, and Crackers, Aged Hard Cheeses: Parmigiano Reggiano, Piave, Asiago
- Antler Hill® Pinot Noir Chalk Hill 2018
- Grilled Portabella Mushrooms with Goat Cheese and Rosemary, Smoked Salmon, Cedar Plank Salmon
- The Hunt Red Blend Sonoma County 2019
- Turkey Jerky, Bleu Cheese with Honey, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Raspberries
- Biltmore Estate® Limited Release Orange Muscat 2020
- Warm Biscuits with Orange Marmalade, Egg Salad, Ham, Blueberries
Welcome to Biltmore Wines
All Shipments are subject to additional verification.