From humble beginnings as the son of a gardener, John Gould's passion for observing nature and his interest in taxidermy would eventually lead him to become the Curator and Preserver for the Zoological Society of London. In this role, he specialized in avian identification and description, becoming a noted ornithologist and artist who produced beautifully-illustrated volumes on birds of the world. This high-quality print on premium archival paper with a 125-year lifetime rating, is framed with solid wood and suitable for any interior space. Our exclusive Biltmore artwork collection presents reproductions of an array of original engravings, etchings, and prints from George Vanderbilt's private library and art collection at Biltmore in Asheville, NC.
- Manufacturer Item #: 90126 24 x 34 2181SF
- Dimensions: 25.5" W x 35.5" H
- Printed on hand torn archival paper with 125-year life time rating
- Wood black and gold frame
- Made in USA
- Crafted exclusively for Biltmore by Art Classics Ltd.
Welcome to Biltmore Wines
All Shipments are subject to additional verification.