Drawn from a rich history of illuminated manuscripts, these intricate patterns and textures seem to reveal secrets of the past in glorious detail.
Drawn from a rich history of illuminated manuscripts, these intricate patterns and textures seem to reveal secrets of the past in glorious detail. The vivid colors and patterns in this piece on archival paper are enhanced by the neutral framing. The white and blue double mat combination with extra wide margins is perfectly suited for the soft white frame and glass. This high-quality print on premium archival paper with a 125-year lifetime rating, is framed with solid wood and suitable for any interior space. Our exclusive Biltmore artwork collection presents reproductions of an array of original engravings, etchings, and prints from George Vanderbilt's private library and art collection at Biltmore in Asheville, NC.
- Manufacturer Item #: 90189 26x26 AW2201LM
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 27.5" H
- Printed on hand torn archival paper with 125-year life time rating
- Soft white frame; white and blue double mat
- Made in USA
- Crafted exclusively for Biltmore by Art Classics Ltd.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
Welcome to Biltmore Wines
All Shipments are subject to additional verification.