In grand Renaissance style, Granacci has a series of sketched subjects angled to observe each other. This high-quality print on premium archival paper with a 125-year lifetime rating, is framed with solid wood and suitable for any interior space. Our exclusive Biltmore artwork collection presents reproductions of an array of original engravings, etchings, and prints from George Vanderbilt's private library and art collection at Biltmore in Asheville, NC.
- Manufacturer Item #: 90109 24x30 Z9021
- Dimensions: 25.25"W x 31.25"H
- Printed on archival pape with 125-year life time rating; handwrapped Belgian linen mat
- Wood gold leaf frame
- Made in USA
- Crafted exclusively for Biltmore by Art Classics Ltd.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Welcome to Biltmore Wines
All Shipments are subject to additional verification.