Chili Roasted Pork Loin with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
A great holiday dish that feeds a party and is easy to execute.
Serves 4 - 6 people
Preparation Time: 0:40
Cooking Time: 1:30
- Chili Rub Ingredients
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground pink pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves
- Pork Loin Ingredients
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- Carrot and Parsnips Ingredients
- 4 carrots - peeled and large diced
- 4 parsnips - peeled and large diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley - chopped
- Dry pork loin and coat with 2 tablespoons canola oil. Rub in chili dust, completely covering the pork loin. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 1-2 hours. Roast at 350°F for 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F
- Remove and allow to rest covered for 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve.
- On a large baking sheet, toss carrots and parsnips with oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 375°F for 25-35 minutes, or until just tender.
- Remove and toss with parsley and serve.
Write Your Own Review