Made with orange and lime juice and complimented with honey, this tangy yet sweet vinaigrette is the perfect go-to for any spring or summer salad.
Preparation Time: 0:10
Cooking Time: 0:00
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange and lime zests
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small saucepan, reduce (over high heat) the fresh orange juice, lime juice, and citrus zest to 1/4 cup. The mixture should be thick and syrupy. Pour mixture in medium bowl, add mustard, honey, and rice wine vinegar. Whisk to blend. Stir vigorously and slowly drizzle olive oil into the bowl as you whisk. Set vinaigrette aside as you prepare the salad. Drizzle over salad as desired and toss.
Write Your Own Review