Fudgy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
There’s a reason why red wine and chocolate (cookies) are a match made in heaven–taste it for yourself!
Serves 1 person
Preparation Time: 0:00
Cooking Time: 0:00
This Recipe Pairs With:
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa powder, white sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Mix in the vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture just until a dough forms (do not over mix). Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets or baking trays with parchment paper. Roll 1 tablespoonful of dough into balls for smaller cookies, or 2 tablespoonsful for larger cookies.
- Add the confectioner’s sugar to a smaller bowl. Roll each cookie in confectioners’ sugar and place onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes (small cookies) or 12 minutes (larger cookies). The cookies will be soft from the oven, then firm up as they cool. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. Makes approximately 2 dozen (small) cookies.
Write Your Own Review