Orange Muscat Mimosa
Perfect for sipping outdoors on the porch, you can also enjoy it in a pitcher of fruity sangria, or mix up festive cocktails like our Refreshing Orange Muscat Mimosa with Mint Foam—a light-hearted libation to brighten a summer brunch or elevate an afternoon happy hour.
- 2½ ounces Biltmore Estate Limited Release Orange Muscat
- 1 ounce Gin
- ½ ounce Lime juice
- ½ ounce Elderflower Cordial
- 1 scoop Orange Sherbet
- 3 Ice cubes
- Blood orange wheel (optional garnish)
- Mint Foam
- 2 egg whites
- 2 ounces water
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 6 fresh mint leaves (roll in hands to release the aroma)
- Combine first 6 ingredients a shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Pour into a champagne flute. Top with Mint Foam. For mint foam, whip egg whites, water, lime juice, and mint leaves together until soft peaks form.
- Garnish flute with a blood orange wheel. Serves one.