Refreshing White Sangria
Although traditional sangria recipes tend to feature red wines, this version with our Biltmore Masterpiece Collection White Wine is a cool, refreshing treat for warm weather. Enjoy with friends and, should you have any left over (we doubt you will!), freeze it for a fun take on grown-up popsicles or slushies.
- 1 bottle Biltmore® Masterpiece Collection White Wine
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces apricot brandy
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 limes, sliced in wheels
- 1 lemon, sliced in wheels then halved
- 1 Fuji apple, cubed
- 1 Anjou pear, cubed
- 1 mango, cubed
- Seeds from ½ pomegranate*
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until well mixed, adding pomegranate seeds at the end for presentation as they tend to fall to the bottom after stirring. Serve over ice. If sangria sits overnight, add simple syrup to taste as additional juices will come forward the next day.